“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
-Augustine of Hippo
An aphorism for the ages, travel is the only thing that money can buy that makes you richer. And the best way to enjoy exploring the beautiful corners of the planet is with a trip to Belize.
The only country in Central America where English is the official language, Belize is also the nation with the lowest population destination in the region. A lush, beautiful country brimming with exotic wildlife and fragrant orchids, Belize offers travelers the opportunity to relax, unwind, and recharge.
Right now, travelers interested in exploring all the best that Belize has to offer can save up to 25% on accommodations at the gorgeous Black Orchid Resort. Located just a short 20-minute drive from the international airport, the Black Orchid Resort is located in an idyllic setting on the banks of the Old Belize River in the tranquil village of Burrell Boom. All bookings made for trips before November 30, 2017, will enjoy a 25% discount on all rooms and suites.
Tips for a Relaxing Belize Vacation
Just 2-5 hours’ flying time from the United States and Canada, Belize is a place where time has little meaning. Following the laid-back Caribbean vibes that percolate through Belize allows you to relax and unwind, giving travelers a much-needed break from their hectic, modern lives.
While visiting the Black Orchid Resort, be sure to take time out to:
- Watch the sunrise – Few experiences can compare to the daily miracle of watching the sun climb its way into the heavens, stirring the birds and animals of the Belizean rainforest to life.
- Massages – The resort has a full-services professional spa. Whether it’s a full-body Swedish massage or a foot massage, you’ll feel your tensions drain away.
- Walk in Nature – The resort is surrounded by nature, making it easy to walk along the banks of the river, spy dozens of bird species chattering merrily in the trees, or simply enjoy the fragrance of tropical flowers in bloom.
- Good food – Black Orchid resort serves up three courses per day of mouthwatering culinary delights, including local specialties and international favorites.
- Fun trips – The resort is close to many top attractions, including the Belikin Beer brewery, the historic downtown of Belize City, and the island of Ambergris Caye.
If you’re looking for your next destination, choose Belize and choose the Black Orchid Resort. Book your accommodations before November 30, 2017, and save 25%!